Villa has stunning ambience with unique design features and many works of contemporary Croatian artists
It is situated on the waterfront and has an amazing view of the open sea
In the park there is a private swimming pool, with hammocks, deck-chairs, coffee tables, a sun deck and a ping-pong table: all for ‘dolce far niente’!
- APARTMENT A – ground floor
6 people + 2 additional beds
• LIVING ROOM WITH A LARGE SLIDING DOOR LEADING OUT ONTO A SEA FACING TERRACE • KITCHEN WITH A DINING ROOM • LOUNGE ROOM • TWO EXTRA BEDS IF REQUIRED • DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE BATHROOM and OWN PRIVATE TERRACE • LARGE TERRACE FOR DINING WITH THE BEAUTIFUL SEA VIEW • DOUBLE BEDROOM • TWIN BEDROOM • BATHROOM • STAIRCASE JOINING THE 2 APARTMENTS IF VILLA IS RENTED AS A WHOLE
APARTMENT B – first floor 6 people + 4 additional beds
• TERRACE FOR DINING • KITCHEN WITH A DINING ROOM • TWO EXTRA BEDS IF REQUIRED • LIVING ROOM • TWO EXTRA BEDS IF REQUIRED • VERANDAH • BEDROOMS (2 DOUBLE+1 TWIN), ALL WITH THE BREATHTAKING SEA VIEWS • SOUTHERN TERRACE • BATHROOMS • STAIRCASE JOINING THE 2 APARTMENTS IF VILLA IS RENTED AS A WHOLE
THE VILA FACITLTIES • TERRACES IN FRONT OF THE ROOMS • GARAGE FOR 2 CARS + OUTDOOR PARKING SPACES FOR 2 CARS • SUNBATHING PLATEAU • SUMMER KITCHEN • COVERED SUMMER KITCHEN TERRACE • FOR BREAKFASTS AND BARBECUE IN THE OPEN • AREA FOR RELAXING AND ENTRANCE TO THE FOREST • SWIMMING POOL, 24m2, HEATED IN WINTER • SUNBATHING AREA • MAIN ROAD TO THE SEA AND BEACH • DIRECT ACCESS TO THE SEA AND PRIVATE BOAT MOORING
- Daily excursions
- Concierge services
- Culinary tours/lessons
- Wine tours/tastings
- Cultural/Historical tours
- Extra cleaning
- Private chef - preparing local specialties
- Rent a boat, rent a car
- Daily trips
- Massage at home
- Breakfast served in villa
- Transfer from the airport or ferry port to the villa and back
- Purchase and delivery of food and drinks to the villa
- Check in: 4:00 PM
- Check out: 10:00 AM
- Refundable breakages deposit of 500€ / $650 required on arrival (subject to property inspection).
Villa is situated on the waterfront and has an amazing view of the open sea, yet it is only a 15-minute walk to the centre of the town of Hvar. Here there is always the buzz of activity, and a cosmopolitan atmosphere with people from all over the world. Yet the villa nestled in a 1,000 m2 large park of old pine trees and exotic plants is completely private, hidden from passers-by. The simple elegance of the Villa belies its modern conveniences.
The two luxurious apartments cover 300 m2. One apartment is on the first floor, and the other on the ground floor. The first-floor apartment consists of three double rooms, one living room, two bathrooms, a kitchen with a dining-room area and large private terraces. The ground-floor apartment consists of three double rooms (one with en-suite bathroom), 1 large living room with a dining-room area, a kitchen, 2 additional bathrooms and 1 large terrace with the sea view. The Villa can also be rented as a whole.
Villa has stunning ambience with unique design features and many works of contemporary Croatian artists. In the park there is a private swimming pool, with hammocks, deck-chairs, coffee tables, a sun deck and a ping-pong table: all for ‘dolce far niente’!
You can also swim in the sea and sunbathe on the rocks which are only a s short stroll down a little path and you are there! Imagine a morning swim before breakfast and quiet times for total relaxation. But, if you feel like visiting the Hvar town centre or other nearby islands, they are right there, within your reach.
If you are a beach fan, then you can also take a walk to a famous Hvar beach known as Pokojni dol. It is only a couple of hundred meters away and it is ideal for children.
Price per week:
From 4200€ / $5460