Magnificent view on hilltop town of Motovun
Weary peaceful as villa is situated in small village with no inhabitants
Heated pool, summer kitchen, fireplace…
- House A - 2 double bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms
- House B - 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Central heating
- Wine cellar
- Wireless internet
- Bird Watching
- Concierge services
- Culinary tours/lessons
- Wine tours/tastings
- Cultural/Historical tours
- Extra cleaning
- Private chef - preparing local specialties
- Rent a boat, rent a car
- Daily excursions (Venice, Pula, Ljubljana…)
- Massage at home
- Private trainer
- Check in: 4:00 PM
- Check out: 10:00 AM
- Pets alowed
- During high season minimum stay is 7 days, arrival day is Saturday
- Refundable breakages deposit of 500€ / $650 required on arrival (subject to property inspection).
These villas can accommodate up to 14 people who wish to spend a unique holiday here.
House A offers 4 beautifully furnished en-suite rooms, a wine boutique, fully fitted kitchen, spacious living room, a 50square meters swimming pool with the possibility of heating the water, surrounded by a large garden with a summer kitchenette and a fireplace. The adjoining House B has 2 attractively decorated en-suite rooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a living room and a terrace with a magnificent view on Motovun.
We offer a stay of minimum 7 days during the summer months and long weekend breaks during the rest of the year. Furthermore, we are available for functions like seminars, conferences, presentations, celebrations and weddings for up to 50 people.
Price per week:
From 1943€ / $2429