Charming and romantic Istrian villa
Swimming pool, putting green and driving range
Available to rent together with Villas IS 6, IS 8 and IS 9
- No. of rooms with double bed: 3
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Internet connection
- Golf - “Driving range” and “Putting green”
- Beaches/water sports
- Concierge services
- Culinary tours/lessons
- Wine tours/tastings
- Cultural/Historical tours
- Extra cleaning
- Private chef - preparing local specialties
- Rent a boat, rent a car
- Daily excursions (Venice, Pula, Ljubljana…)
- Massage at home
- Private trainer
- If period of stay is shorter than 5 nights prices grow for 30%
- Minimum period of stay is 3 days
- During July and August arrival day is Saturday
- Pets are available upon request
- Available to rent together with villas IS 6, IS 8 and IS 9
The snow white color of the walls and the ceilings, complimented by oak hardwood floors also painted in white, opposes the blue details painted in the color of the Adriatic Sea.
The massive stone kitchen sink, model ships and depictions of the Adriatic fishermen as they once were will remind you that the Istrian land is as much Mediterranean and littoral as it is continental.
The quaint romance of the attic bedrooms gives this villa a special charm.
The house is intended to accommodate 6 people but an additional accommodation of 2 extra persons is possible upon request.
Price per week:
From 1160€ / $1450