Completely renovated old island houses located in a unique natural surrounding, and with a beautiful view of the sea and the islands of the southern Adriatic
Perfect for 3 families or group of friends
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Linen and towel changes at regular intervals
- Microwave oven
- Daily excursions
- Concierge services
- Culinary tours/lessons
- Wine tours/tastings
- Cultural/Historical tours
- Extra cleaning
- Private chef - preparing local specialties
- Rent a boat, rent a car
- Daily trips
- Breakfast served in villa
- Transfer from the airport or ferry port to the villa and back
- Purchase and delivery of food and drinks to the villa
- Boat trips to other islands
- Check in: 4:00 PM
- Check out: 10:00 AM
- Minimum stay: • 3 days in April, May, June and September • 7 days in July and August- arrival day - Saturday
- Refundable breakages deposit of 500€ / $650 required on arrival (subject to property inspection).
We offer our guests accommodation in completely renovated old island houses located in a unique natural surrounding, and with a beautiful view of the sea and the islands of the southern Adriatic.
The property offers a unique opportunity for looking into the history, culture and architecture of the island's rural region.
The area around the house covers around 13,000 square metres. There is also a pool (7x3.5m) and a barbecue. Three houses are prepared for the accommodation of 3 families or groups of friends (cca 12 people). Each house (cca 60 square metres) has two bedrooms, a kitchen with a dining area and a bathroom with a shower.
There ia also a movable air condition, a small TV set, a gas cooking stove, a microwave oven and an electric grill in each of them.
A separate house of around 40 square metres offers the guests a lounge with satellite television, a bar, a computer, a music area and an open fireplace, where they can socialize. An old paved road takes from Vis to Podšpilje. You can come to VIS1 by car, if you follow the old 350-metres-long macadam at the exit from the town of Duboka in Podšpilje.
A daily delivery of fresh bread, fruits, vegetables and other provisions, as well as doing the laundry, can be arranged.
Price per week:
From 1596€ / $2332